- NASA's Outer Planet Assessment Group (OPAG) had their twice-annual meeting this week in Boulder, Colorado. Unfortunately, none of the presentations from that meeting are online yet, particularly the one on the NASA-ESA Jupiter/Europa Joint Science Definition Team. Hopefully, it will be in the upcoming week.
- I posted a few more mosaics from I24 and I27, including mosaics of the Amirani-Skythia-Gish Bar region, the Isum-Donar-Zamama region, and another of the Prometheus flow field.
- I played around some more with Celestia.
- Bush announced plans to send a manned mission to Io. Or was that a joke...
- I have a fever. The only prescription is more cowbell.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
A much quieter week but here are the highlights: